Sunday, July 8

Light that bitch on fire!

Tonight, J.R. and I went to his favorite Indian restaurant, Tandoori Fire. Every time I eat Indian, I swear I'm going to try something new, but I never do. So, vegetable samosas, chicken tikka masala, and plain naan it was. And with my first (delicious) bite of samosa, I burnt the back of my throat. Yes. The back of my throat. I don't know how I managed it, but there you have it. And let me assure you, it hurts like a motherfucker. Like a pizza burn on the top of your mouth but worse. And in the back of your throat. I coughed for five minutes, during which J.R. helpfully told me to take a drink of water -- which I would have, had I not been coughing. Luckily, I recovered enough to fully enjoy my meal and eat way too much food, though it was a close for a minute there.

No comments: